To feel your best, you need immune function. Your immune system is your first line of defense in keeping you feeling healthy and strong. Why not give it the support it needs with Vitamin C powder?
Vitamin C powder provides a powerful antioxidant support system for your immune health.
Keep reading to learn how vitamin C powder can help keep you feeling your best so you can enjoy every day.
How Does Vitamin C Support Your Health?
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential vitamin, meaning that your body cannot make it on its own, so it needs to be obtained through diet and supplements. Ensuring that you are consuming adequate vitamin C daily is important if you want to look and feel your best, especially because the body does not store vitamin C and needs a steady supply.
Some of the ways vitamin C can help you feel your best include:
- Support for cardiovascular health – Vitamin C’s powerful antioxidant properties help keep your heart functioning at its best. This vitamin can also help maintain healthy nitric oxide production which is beneficial for blood vessels and circulation.
- Help to maintain healthy eyes – The antioxidants in vitamin C can help to neutralize free radicals in your environment so you can continue to enjoy healthy vision.
- Support for healthy skin – Vitamin C’s antioxidant power can help keep free radicals in balance so your skin can maintain a youthful appearance. This vitamin also helps keep skin looking fresh by supporting healthy collagen synthesis.
- Help to maintain strong immune function – Vitamin C is most well known for its immune support. This has to do with its powerful antioxidant properties as well as its help to maintain healthy production of nitrogen oxide, antibodies, T lymphocytes, and B lymphocytes, all of which work to maintain your health.
How Much Vitamin C Do You Need for Vibrant Health?
The recommended daily allowances for vitamin C are 90 mg for men and 75 mg for women. Keep in mind that these are recommendations for the minimum amount of vitamin C and you will likely benefit from consuming more. Some evidence has indicated that 200 mg of the vitamin daily would provide optimal health benefits for most adults.
Thankfully, vitamin C is easy to obtain through a healthy diet. To meet your daily minimum each day, you simply need to consume one or more of the following delicious foods:
- Red bell pepper (1 cup) – 190 mg
- Green bell pepper (1 cup) – 120 mg
- Orange (1 fruit) – 97.5 mg
- Strawberries (1 cup, sliced) – 97.6 mg
- Broccoli (1 cup) – 81.2 mg
- Pineapple (1 cup, chunks) – 78.9 mg
When you cook any of the above foods, they can lose some of their vitamin C content. To help preserve the nutrients, eat them raw or steam them.
USANA Booster C 600: Keeping You Feeling Your Best
For powerful immune support, use USANA Booster C 600 as part of your nutritional supplement regimen. This antioxidant-rich formula delivers a blend of vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, and black elderberry for optimal benefits. To provide you with high, long-lasting levels of vitamin C, USANA Booster C 600 includes the proprietary Poly C blend, a combination of mineral ascorbates and ascorbic acid. Echinacea and black elderberry have long been used to help support immune health due to their antioxidant properties. Adding them to USANA Booster C 600 helps to optimize the health-supporting benefits of vitamin C.
Simply mix one delicious lemon berry-flavored stick pack with a glass of water to enjoy vibrant immune health.