When anyone talks about any web hosting, there are mainly two hosting sites that come to mind. They are famous Bluehost and siteground. Both have been in the hosting business for quite some time, and they have gathered many people’s trust. But when anyone wants to host something, then they have to stick with one option. So people often ask which one is better, Bluehost vs. Siteground hosting. Today we will discuss that and will try to find out which one is a better option for you.
Well, let’s talk about some of the features that they offer.
Both siteground and Bluehost offer some of the fantastic features you want to have on a Webhosting site.
- Auto-updates on WordPress software
- They have an excellent encryption system, and they also have a Free SSL certificate, which combines a great and secure website.
- Built-in cache system, which will help your website load faster.
- Different plans for different purposes. So many options to choose from.
- 10-30 Gb storage according to your plan.
- Easy access to Cloudflare server, which allows the user for faster load time across the globe.
- Have modern technologies like HTTP/2 and PHP7.2
You have the ability to access all of these features on a cPanel on the website, and the panel is straightforward to use.
On the other hand, Bluehost offers some of the features that might interest you.
- Custom panel for all the menus and controls.
- Unlimited storage for all the plans and packages. Only the basic plan has a 50GB storage limit.
- Update all your WordPress apps and other things automatically.
- Cache system builds in for better and faster website loading.
- You can host unlimited sites on a single host. But only can host one site on the basic plan.
- Free SSL certification for better encryption.
- All the modern technologies to like PHP7.0 and PHP 7.2.
So as you can see, they both have most of the similar features that you can find. But some of the times, Bluehost has some advantages, and sometimes, the site ground has some advantages. But some differences make one suitable for one and not for another person.
Both have excellent runtime. So for a hosting site, the runtime is the main factor, and if the website has inadequate runtime, then the chances of your website crashes become more and more. But both of the websites’ hosting sites have excellent run time. But they have some differences in similarity.
In every test, the siteground has a faster response time than the Bluehost in every scenario. Not just that, the difference is enormous, and that makes a lot of sense. If you have a low internet connection speed, you will have a long time to load a simple page. That is because your website host is not much faster. So in terms of the speed of the server, the siteground is the clear winner.
Server location is very crucial if you are a user from another country. Also, the visit to your website is international, then the more the server, the more they will benefit. So if a hosting site has more sever then the user around different parts of the world can have a great speed with low latency around the world. Also, the more server ensures that you get maximum runtime. In the case of siteground, they have about four servers across the globe. So that’s a great advantage for them. On the other hand, Bluehost has not discussed or made clear about the server, but we assume that they have only one central server across the globe. So the clear winner is siteground.