In this era of virtual assistance, you don’t have to wait for an appointment to deal with a dental emergency. You can quickly and effectively deal with the stress and pain of dental emergencies in Las Vegas by connecting with a professional dentist online.
An online dental consultation not only helps you with the right first-aid guidance but also saves you precious time. We have compiled a list of the top 3 emergency dentists in Las Vegas.
Top 3 Emergency Dentists in Las Vegas, Nevada
While several online platforms promise the best virtual dental consultation, only a few have the expertise and experience to deal with dental emergencies. Based on users reviews and our extensive research, we have compiled this list of the Best Emergency Dentists in Las Vegas, Nevada:
Whether you are dealing with a severe toothache or a chipped tooth, Teledentistry.com has the right solution for you. With its service by your side, you need not run from every pillar to post to get urgent dental in Las Vegas.
All you have to do is call 1-(866) 525-3001 to get an immediate consultation with a 24-hour dentist in Las Vegas. Additionally, you can also book an appointment to see an emergency dentist near your location.
The team of emergency dentists is highly skilled and experienced to quickly access dental emergencies and put forth a plan into action in no time. Here is a list of dental services emergency dentists extend to emergency patients:
- Chipped or Broken Teeth
- Knocked-out Tooth
- Lost Filling or Crown
- Broken Orthodontics
- Bleeding and Pain After a Tooth Extraction
Why choose Teledenstistry.com?
- To get emergency dental care or book an appointment for a routine checkup.
- The dental professionals can prescribe non-controlled medications that will be sent directly to your pharmacy for pickup.
- The services are covered by most insurance, including Medicare.
Here is how emergency dental consultation works with Teledentistry.com
Follow these steps to get instantly connected with an emergency dentist.
Step 1: Select your insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, or others)
Step 2: Complete all required online forms
Step 3: Take photos of the problem area (Optional)
Step 4: You will be connected with a TeleDentistry.com dentist to begin your consultation.
Are you suffering from any dental emergency? Well, the last thing is to hope that it gets better on its own and ignore it. Such an attitude could lead to a more severe dental problem requiring extensive dental work. So, if you or someone you know is facing a dental emergency in Las Vegas, Absolute Dental is there to help.
You can call their Dental Emergency Hotline (702) 744-8009 to speak to a Board-Certified Dentist in minutes via the Web or App. Moreover, they own several dental emergency locations throughout Las Vegas to extend immediate assistance to the ones suffering from a dental emergency.
By virtue of their experience, they have the potential to deal with a wide range of dental emergencies, such as:
- Severe toothaches
- Cracked tooth
- Tooth fracture
- Loose or Knocked-Out Tooth (Luxation or Avulsion)
- Loose or Missing Dental Fillings
- Broken or Chipped Dental Crowns
- Broken Braces
Why choose Absolute Dental?
- To get an immediate virtual examination from a board-certified dentist.
- All dental services are covered by most insurance. If you don’t own one or do not see your insurance on the list, enquire about their SmileSaver Program.
- When possible, you can get same-day appointments and walk-ins.
Although they accept almost all major insurances, Medicare and Medicaid insurers might need to confirm their eligibility.
Emergency Dental Pros
While Las Vegas is famous for its mouthwatering cuisines, dental emergencies are also not uncommon. You can call Emergency Dental Pros, Las Vegas, NV, to get prompt services in no time.
All you need is to call (702) 819-0311 to discuss with emergency dentists the problem you have or to book an appointment. They are open Monday to Friday, on weekends, and even on scheduled holidays. Moreover, the team can resolve anything dental and they are open 24/7.
The team of emergency dentists is capable of handling a wide range of dental emergencies both virtually and physically. Some of the services are:
- Dental exams and X-rays
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Swollen jaws/ Abscesses
- Extractions & Surgical Extractions
- Root Canals
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dentures and Partial Plates
- Periodontal Scaling “Gum Cleaning”
Why choose Emergency Dental Pros?
- To get same-day appointments.
- To get highly professional dentistry services.
- Friendly staff, fantastic location, and Dental Care
- Promptly available for every dental emergency
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Why should you not ignore Dental Emergencies?
When you ignore a dental emergency, your minor problem could get worse. Seek an emergency dentist attention at the earliest to:
- Save your teeth: The foremost important reason to act fast on experiencing a dental emergency is to save teeth or a tooth. For instance, if you chip your tooth, ignoring an immediate dentistry visit can lead to losing the tooth.
- Avoid pain: Dental injury brings along severe pain. What is often associated with teeth can even affect jas and gums if the treatment is delayed. So, a delayed consultation leads to the worsening of the problem and an increase in pain.
- Decrease the risk of infections: With a dental injury comes the risk of infections. A delayed dental emergency can spread the infection to the surrounding teeth or even gums.
As evident, you have several options in online dental services and practices. But, when it comes to 24-hour urgent dental care dentists in Las Vegas, Teledentistry.com tops the list. You can easily avoid the hassle of seeing a dentist or virtually consult with an emergency dentist in the comfort of your house.
Moreover, more than 50 million Americans are covered by Teledentistry.com, as it covers almost all insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid.